Mom Hacks – Fun Fall Activities for Families
It’s not even fall yet, but back-to-school season always has me thinking about donning cozy sweaters, brisk autumn walks, and apple cider. I love being outdoors, which is even more enjoyable when I’m with those I love. Here is a collection of fun, fall activities for families. Make cherished memories this season!
- Go apple picking, pumpkin choosing, or the like
- Plan out your Halloween costumes – the earlier you do it, the more creative you can get
- Find a local country fair, flea market, or roadside fruit/veggie stand
- Go for a hike in the woods and connect with nature
- Play outside now that the weather is cooler – football or tag!
- Go for a scenic drive and admire the changing colors
- Collect as many different kinds of leaves as you can find, and make a scrapbook
- Bake seasonal treats – pumpkin pie, apple crisp
- Decorate the house for fall – even more fun if you make the decorations yourselves
What are some fun things your family likes to do?
Featured image photo credit: Songquan Deng/Thinkstock