Winner Winner: The winner of the Taste of Home Cookbook is Chris Simon ( email@example.com)! Please check your mail for details and congrats. Comments are closed.
It's no secret that I am a huge fan of Taste of Home and all of their cookbook/magazine products. I was first introduced to the Taste of Home magazine years back by my mom, who gave me a subscription as a Christmas present. I blame her for my obsession with all things Taste of Home now!
When given the opportunity to review one of their newer publications, The Cooks Who Care Cookbook, it should come as no surprise that I jumped at the chance. Let me just say that this cookbook delivered on all that it promised and more.
Here are my favorite features:
- Sturdy hardcover, 5-ring binder, 738 pages, 1,300+ color photos and illustrations, 9-1/8" x 10"
- 1,395 recipes – that's A LOT of recipes, folks!
- 80 of the recipes are presented four different ways- Classic, Time Saver, Light, and Serves 2, giving you the option to choose which one works best for you.
- Nutritional facts for EVERY recipe – this one was a real eye-opener
- Hundreds of tips, techniques and how-to's
- Easy to follow references and indexes
- A Taste of Home magazine one year subscription card included
- 21 stories about cooks around the country who make a difference in their community
- Plastic splatter guard protects your recipe sheets from getting splattered with food during the cooking process
Win a copy of Taste of Home’s Cooks Who Care Cookbook!
So who wants to win their very own copy? That's right, Mom Central and Taste of Home are giving away ONE COPY of the Cooks Who Care Cookbook!
To enter this contest:
When Lisa isn't busy caring for her three young children, she can be found at her personal blog
Growing Up Mo' or journaling about her weight loss journey at The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans.
Disclosure: Taste of Home supplied a review copy of the Cooks Who Care Cookbook for Lisa as well as a giveaway copy for the winner. All opinions are entirely Lisa’s.